Google

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Reflection

Many times this question has pop in to my mind, what is the drive that will keep me motivated at all times. Desires are strong to over growth myself in life and as life are full of bumps which I have yet to learn and find out.

Matters and problems that didn't kill me will make me stronger and failure that I encounter will make me wiser. Stronger and smarter as each days has pass but this will not stop me from learning what are the values that each lesson would teach me.

Every occurence in life has a meaning towards it. Something will cause us to learn to be better if we are able to observe it. Thinking to ourself and giving thought to what we observe daily would definately helps us to understand ourself better.

Reflect what has happen daily and pick up the lessons that we could learn each day. May not be benefitting from it financially but it would definately makes us wiser. Should we be able to capitalise and relates to our financial position, it would definately help us in planning for a better tomorrow for us, our children & futures generations that will be able to be benefit from our hardwork and lessons learned today.
 
Google